Methods of Payment
Life's Journey Counseling, LLC is contracted with multiple insurance companies. If you would like to know if we are in-network with your insurance company, we recommend calling the number on the back of your insurance card. You can also call us to see if we are in network with your insurance company. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mark Huebner, Office Manager (see contact page). Insurance companies do not guarantee payment until a bill is generated, therefore it recommended that you call your insurance company to understand your benefits.
Important questions to ask your insurance company are:
- Is Life’s Journey Counseling, LLC or Jodi Huebner, MA, LPC in-network, or contracted with my insurance company?
- If not, does my policy have out-of-network benefits?
- What are my mental health benefits?
- Deductible (and have I met that?)
- Is prior authorization required for services? By whom?
- Are there limitations (monetary or number of sessions) to my mental health benefit?
If you do not have mental health insurance benefits, or choose not to submit claims to your insurance company, you do have the option of private pay. Please contact Mark or Jodi for more information.